Monday, August 11, 2003

The weekend was something spl.......some of my friends have come over from Austin and we had nothing short of a gala time here......a far cry from the dull weekends of yore....luckily I missed the one part that was bad....going to watch The Hulk.....actually one of my roomates during undergrad had come here to pursue his master's ...(after slogging out for a couple of yrs)...so was kinda nostalgic to go back a few yrs...thought of going somewhr but the weather had the final say and wasn't too amicable to put it mildly......with the freshers trickling down day by day I cudn't compare me with them not so long ago.....and this is the funny thing abt them...they'll listen to u so intently that u feel so conscious abt urselves.....yet with all my efforts i try to be loyal in answering the question however stupid that may be....with that poignant feeling in me that I bored some1 else with the same.....Planning is what I do best as with the case of most indians....churning them out however impossible it may seem.....had a lot of plans ...cudn't remember even one of them rite now.....nad for the daily dose of stupid news....couple of parliament officials have been suspended in allowing a Shatrugan Sinha look-alike into the parliament.....i see that's the most stupidest thing they have ever done....they say he looks like Mr.Sinha...stupid of them to deny him entrance....they wud be fired either way ...had that been the real guy he wud see them fired for shall we say disrupting his work schedule.......pity those officials....wonder what was he doing in the parliament....probably shatrugan sinha must have thought up of a fantastic stunt....for they had the double in......btw...what is he the minister of????