Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Inspiration....

Thought of putting a fancy quote but somehow decide against it.......I'm pretty much disinspired now (if at all thats a word...)...the urge to do things spiralling downwards rapidly.....if at all I do need some of that.....I get it from the unlikliest of places...MY own bath......thats the one spl. thing I look forward to everyday....My Bodhi tree if u will.....I get reminded of my slumberness and a whole lot of other unfinished businesses....all it takes a couple of vows to never do that again......the setting seems so serene....with music blaring out of a boombox reserved for use while using...(these days its BOYS time...except for Ale Ale everything else goes)....the time duration of which cud also be decided by the cd on play...14 hip - hop dance numbers usually had my other room-mates yelling (back in my old apt of course....but now thats not much of a prob).....does that really help?...I can certainly say it's not.....sometimes i get so tired after that I start sleeping rite away....but for the while it lasts it's so good and brings in the best of singing / wailing skills in me......happened to see a couple of Tamil movies....extremes I'd rather say.....what ppl (i mean the media) call a crowd puller, sensitive movie is one shit of a movie...Priyamana Thozhi deserves nothing better than a slapstick review.....all fingers down..not just thumbs....it was indeed a tear-jerker to the helpless 5 watching the movie....thrilling enough to speculate how soon the movie wud end.....then there was Whistle....wudn't complain if the story was "lifted" outta some Hollywood flick....curiously remade to suit desi inhibitions...but was worth a watch...its way lot better to make some copied thrillers than to get one drowzy with an All-family, 2-wedding, 3-love affaired extravaganza(btw I wasn't talking abt K3G alone).....that sucks bigtime....