Sunday, August 03, 2003

After a small hiatus...I"m back....had to set things right...and boy! do I feel better now...neway....most of the week I've doing is visit a lot of other bloggers....as often for the whole of last month...I'm not doing much in terms of research.....if u can't call Googling of latest movie reviews and useless trivia Research.....Among the useless news for the weekend....this one takes the pie....MP govt. has banned K3G for the indecent exposure of the National anthem...and ironically it was removed frm the theatres after a rerun a day b4 the decision....they based the decision on a petition frm a retd. govt. employee....had i known that i wud have called for the ban of the movie long b4 that !!!!......Little wonder whenever I speak to grandma she says it was a lot sensible during the British Raj.....I might tend to consider her statements if the kind of things go on...like a "fair & lovely" ad having the parliament in a stand still.....guess we're too democratic to oppose for the silliest of reasons.....and for the movies over the weekend ...they don't deserve a review....so long.....