Monday, July 28, 2003

Why worry?

There are only two things to worry abt
either u r sick or u r well
if u r fine there is nothing to worry abt
but if u r sick then there are only2 things to worry abt
either u get well or u die
if u get well then there is nothing to worry abt
but if u die then are only 2 things to worry abt
either u go to heaven or go to hell
if u go to heaven then there is nothing to worry abt
but if u go to hell u'll be so damn busy
shaking hands with ur friends then u won't have time to worry........

I got this mail from my dad a couple of yrs back in my final yr of engg.....when I was terribly flunking in all my final interviews and was really upset abt that...today is kinda anniversary of one of those big interviews...i was so ecstatic that I made it into the final five for the HR interviews.....but I guess my PR was so bad that I was the only one ending up flunking.....I was so damn irritated with myself....then it was second time unlucky...the same stuff....cleared the first 3 hurdles and fell awfully short in the final one.....in the third it's hard to describe the jitters in my stomach....It was unbearable......luckily i passed the slew this time.....this tiny paragraph meant so much to me....and sometimes I feel really astonished to know that some 1 actually hired me for working under them...but as every1 one of my friends I shud be thinking on what cud have been.....still I like my prolonged student life....got to know a lot of stuff and now I feel kinda employable.....if I ask some of my friends who chose to work...they say it's boring as hell...probably shud have studied further.....wish I cud have an alter-ego or kinda SLIDING DOORS (desi version 12B) analogy in my life to see which ones wud be better....do you feel the same way???