Saturday, July 26, 2003

Insanity

Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and excepting a different result everytime - A.Einstien

This quote made me think a lot.....so is every routine insane???.....Day in and day out ppl do the same stuff and complain of boredom...atleast thats what I am doing....there's this urgent need of infusing freshness in what I do....or.....dunno whats in store...Coming to think of it many wud argue Einstein was an insane guy.....Anyway, for the past week or so I tried my hand at almost all the outdoor sports as part of the Independence day celebrations at our univ....and falling short of the last hurdle in almost all the events....but nice to be a part of all the stuff.....and yesterday I almost got creamed from my prof....Thats the first time he being so upset and that scared the wits outta me....maybe i am bugging him too much.....was browsing thru some1's blog...had asked for an alter-ego...I wud luv to be in Neo's (frm the Matrix)shoes...gosh!! atleast saving the world shud keep u occupied....and wow i just cud give anything for the amazing stunt beating up 97 agent Smiths.....and finally I still have

*Get done my laundry...its the last t-shirt I'm wearing rite now
* Get my paycheck....
*Return books to the library


but wud luv to

* Watch sea-biscuit and Tomb Raider-Cradle of life.....
* Hit the pool
*have dosa with cocnut chutney.....mmmm

which ones gonna materialise....u never know!