Sunday, September 14, 2003

Weekend Blues......

Things are too slow in weekends esp. if u don't own a car... confined to the lab walls for most of the day... and hours in front of the beaming light of the computer screen can get u feeling drowzy... this is what I've been through... but I'm not complaining.... it shud be worth it someday.... I'm pretty sure abt that... For long I've always cringed on asking favours from ppl... If something is self-doable (pardon me for the extrapolated use of the English language)... I'm right on.... but for the last couple of months I've asked favors which I normally don't... ppl never say no ...atleast not emphatically... and without persuasion they wud do it... but suddenly one day when a friend declined an ordinary request ... and I started thinking how I have changed... this is so UN-ME... how can I have changed so soon... beleive me when I say I hate asking stuff... I've sometimes been awfully chided for being like that.... every1 said i shud be bold enuf to get ur work done... but for me that was like the worst possible thing .... to ask a favour however worthless that may be.... i hate to brag... but i beleive i'm fiercely independent... so little time and so much change.... atleast I noticed that... looking for ways to get back on to those good 'ol days..... btw watched BOYS yesterday.. will soon be treated to my stupid take on that....so long