Sunday, September 14, 2003

My stupidest post...what was I thinking???

As lazy as I am, I find it hard to keep up with other ACTIVE bloggers...plz don't mistake me for being busy..... I am never that.... isn't it that hard to keep up-to-date.... the whole of today spent on a useless piece of code.... had to put in the effort.. .but i shud have resigned earlier... shud have known it's gonna be worthless.... but then I was wondering......
*-* If film-producers who know the story to be total crap....the cast incapable...the technicians worthless.... still go ahd and make the movie and do it repeatedly
*-* Independent candidates in elections who perfectly know they're gonna loose their deposit still compete for the candidacy...
*-* Planning commision guys always know the plans to fall short of funds, can't be completed on time... still go ahd and start workon these stuff...
What drives them?? .... On any other day I wud call it lunacy...but since today i was at their end...I call it HOPE. Any takers on this being my stupidest post so far...plz feel free to voice in ur brickbats.;-)....B4 i miss it...here's welcoming my friend Kaushik to the world of blogging...