Sunday, November 30, 2003

Breaking in...

Again a long break... no big reason..oh yeah! FLU caught up with me... 4 days of doing so much as lying on the couch and ordering ppl to bring me stuff.... I don't think I'm completetly outta it... I still feel dizzy all the time and have lost my apetite big time. .... I am never hungry and I sleep for only 3 hrs a day... I must thank all those ppl who bent in to my qualms.. I was gravely confident of missing the Thanksgiving sale.. the biggest shopping day here... had lotsa trouble finding conveyance.... and went to the mall a tad late i guess for all the offers... and it wasn't fun shopping for the first time... finished it bought a couple of consolation things and raced back home.... it has been pretty cold and as i speak i can imagine to the unfathomable depths that I wud shiver on the way back home in a couple of minutes... sorely missing a chaffeur - driven Mercedes, wish I had one or cud in say the next 10 yrs...... and an update on the last post... nothing's moving anyway.. its the same old drab story...but i've grown sick of my own complaints.... so no more of them... saved u all...