Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why me?....... so in this slow dreary frigid middle of the workweek day..... half asleep I was looking for a closer parking spot to avoid the excruciating walk to my desk..... u know how it is... there I find an enticing piece of land freshly vacated by a leaky mammoth SUV... "Perfect" - ringing all over my mind...... at last the gods have been benevolent..... there was one meddling issue though, a sleek sedan hidden by the view.... vying for the promised land as well..... probably with a better shot.... I was not gonna budge.... not this time..... stepped on the gas and cut off the invading automobile.... garnering an angry honk... from the driver all while sharing cinematic slow motion looks ......between the both of us...... the victor and the vanquished... I did feel bad a little, after all conscience doesn't come with an OFF button....... and an normal day unfolded until my manager accosted me for meeting the big boss....... whoa!..what are the odds..... right b4 me the...the man i pissed off so efficiently...... half hoping that he had a bout of selective amnesia...sometime at 8 this morning..... he did.... atleast from whr I was standing.... rite out of a pandiarajan movie...luckily he was quite the professional... Murphy's a genius.....

Labels: