Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm here at the computer lab, where amid the serene absence of ppl, i get annoyed by the constant clattering of just one keyboard... MY MY.. Does it drive me crazy or what.... and it happened to be one of those unneccesarily hectic days where u never know whr u last kept ur headphones... the sound of Raaga and MIO seem so distant a past..... Ever wonder when ppl get annoyed by some of the most unexplainable things... that brings me to a strange conflict of conscience... how annoying am I to others.. I'm no crowd pleaser, but still i feel kinda popular once in a while, but wud there be a million such things in me that mite drive ppl nuts!.. surely i hope they're not too blatant..... i remember one such instance vivid, and probably a couple of others watching a movie.... apart from that, I'm outta examples... So the next time when someone next to u drinks a cofee and "ooh-aahs" or someone shears their shoes while walking take a peek unto urselves, I just did and found it real scary.....ciao